Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns Policy
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays.
This policy refers to UK mainland deliveries only. We can deliver off shore but it is often by different methods and possibly subject to a surcharge – please contact us for assistance.
1. Once your order has been placed our delivery company will contact you within 7 working days to arrange a suitable date for your delivery. This applies to most orders over £350 that are delivered by our two man delivery team. For all other orders that are sent out by courier, you will be emailed a tracking reference within approximately two working days of ordering and the delivery will usually be carried out the following day. Orders dispatched by courier generally include items under 30kg such as bedsides, blanket boxes, lamp tables, coffee tables, nest of tables, console tables, TV units, Hi-Fi cabinets, dining chairs and smaller bookcases. Items dispatched by our two man team (including free room of choice, packaging removal and recycling) generally include dining tables, larger sideboards, display cabinets, larger chests, wardrobes, bed frames and larger bookcases.
2. All our deliveries will be made within approximately 14 days (in stock orders only).
3. Once confirmed, any changes to your agreed order delivery date and time slot must be made by you 48 hours before the date. This is due to our delivery routes and plans being made 48 hours before the chosen date.
4. If you fail to notify us within the 48 hour window (two working days only) of any change you will be liable for a cancellation and or re-delivery charge, where applicable.
5. Our delivery company will offer you a 3 hour fixed time slot which is not changeable, if you accept the date for delivery you have to accept the time slot given. Times are between 7am and 9pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries are available at an extra charge and are subject to postcode.
6. 24 hours before your delivery date, you will be contacted by our delivery team and given a 3 hour delivery time slot. These time slots are fixed but are subject to traffic and weather conditions. Failure to accept the given time-slot may result in additional charges being applied.
7. Your purchase is important to us and for all orders over £350 our team will deliver to a room of your choice, unpack and dispose of your packaging. Most orders under £350 will be delivered to your doorstep by our courier service. This allows us to speed up your delivery process and reduce our carbon footprint as a business.
8. Next day delivery (Charges apply) need to be made before midday on a working day (weekends excluded). If the order is made either on a Saturday or Sunday the next working day is deemed as Tuesday.(Postcode dependent). This service is currently unavailable for two man deliveries. All small item deliveries made before midday are generally dispatched for delivery next day
9. Day of choice- 90% of our deliveries will be made by our 2 man delivery team who will be happy to deliver to you on your day of choice (additional costs apply).
10. Inspection – Please check your purchase thoroughly on arrival as any goods needing to be returned must be in their original packaging. If you choose to leave your item packaged to be opened at a later date be aware that any damage reported after that may affect your replacement options.
11. Additional charges-Please be aware that the following options will incur additional charges:
– Day of choice – £14.99
– Next day delivery – £19.99 – currently unavailable
– Saturday delivery – Postcode dependent-please enquire
– Assembly – item specific, charges vary. Please see relevant product page for price
Any cancellation or refund of orders where these additional options have been chosen will not be refunded
12. Our pricing and delivery system covers the UK mainland only for non-mainland deliveries there will be a surcharge. Please call our customer service team for a quote for overseas delivery.
We offer our customers complete peace of mind and satisfaction when purchasing from Pannu Furniture Designs company with a return policy that far exceeds industry standard:
1. If for any reason you wish to return an item, you have up to 30 days to notify us. Please feel free to call our customer service team but we will also require it in writing to email@example.com and provide your name, order number, and product you wish to return.
2. If you choose to return your purchase please ensure that it is in its original packaging in the original condition it was provided as failure to do so may affect the returns process. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service, you should inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any Product unless in its original packaging. If you are at all unsure you wish to keep your purchase please ensure you do not let the delivery company take away any packaging as we cannot offer a full refund unless all items are returned in their original condition and packaging. Failure to do so will result in a reduced amount refunded for your order to compensate for the loss in value to the product by not being packaged and possibly damaged. In such a case we will evaluate the new value of the goods and refund appropriately.
3. For damaged goods, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of the goods, of the damage. You may be asked to supply images of the damage to ensure a smooth exchange/refund/repair process. We reserve the right to repair any item before we exchange it. If you elected our packaging removal and recycle service you must inspect the product immediately as we cannot accept the return of any product unless in its original packaging.
4. Additional charges such as Assembly, Day of choice and Next day delivery cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
5. On receipt of evidence of damage, all refunds will be processed ASAP but it can take up to 30 working days to show in your bank account.
1. If you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched you need to do so 48 hours (two working days) before the agreed delivery date, failure to do so will result in you being charged for a failed delivery. Any changes to your delivery must be made before you have accepted a delivery date from our delivery company. Once you have accepted the date, you must accept the time slot provided. If you wish to change your delivery date at this point you will be charged for re-delivery.
2. If you choose to cancel your assembly option before the delivery date, you must do so 48 hours (two working days) before that date, failure to do so will result in you being charged for the assembly.
3. You have the legal right to cancel up to 14 days after your delivery although we allow up to 30 days. This must be notified to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reasons for your cancellation. We can then arrange collection for you.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information regarding our policies.